S.S. Energy Development Fund of Georgia was established on December 13, 2010. 100% of its shares are owned by the state. The society was founded on the basis of the Decree #1564 of the Government of Georgia dated December 8, 2010, the Order #1-1/1950 of the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia dated December 10, 2010.
The mission of JSC "Georgian Energy Development Fund" is to promote the realization of the country's energy potential by finding appropriate funds, developing projects and their effective implementation.
The main task of the fund is to find and promote the development of promising projects of renewable energy sources.
conducting preliminary research works;
preliminary technical and economic evaluation of projects;
preliminary assessment of the impact of the project on the environment;
Finding investors and interest in existing projects;